Birmingham, AL – Dr. Herndon is a Consultant at AEA Group where his work has focused on expert assistance with economic and statistical analyses. Dr. Herndon obtained his M.A. and Ph.D. in Economics where he focused on applied econometrics and made extensive use of large data sets. His research on consumer prices was recently published in the Southern Economic Journal. He also taught undergraduate-level economics at the University of Alabama and Samford University. Dr. Herndon is experienced in handling big data analytics projects related to class action billing disputes as well as class action purchase price and payments disputes.
Prior to graduate school, Dr. Herndon worked as an operations and logistics manager for Beacon Building Products (NASDAQ: BECN). He also served in the United States Marine Corps, spending a year embedded with the Iraqi Army as a logistics advisor. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from Vanderbilt University, magna cum laude.
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Sponsors Science Quest
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Charles Julien
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Kuzmich
- AEA Group Ranked as One of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms for 2020
- Forbes Names AEA Group, LLC to 2021 America’s Best Management Consulting Firms List
- AEA Group Welcomes Robert Sievers as a Consultant
- Kathleen McKee Moffit Promoted to Principal
- AEA Group Welcomes John Kuzmich as a Consultant
- Key Coleman Joins AEA Group as a Principal
- AEA Group, LLC Named One of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms in 2022 by Forbes