Birmingham, AL – AEA Group, LLC, for the second year in a row, is one of just 222 firms to earn a spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms for 2020. Not only does AEA rank among the best firms in the nation, but it is the only firm from the state of Alabama to make the list.
Forbes, partnered with Statista to produce the annual ranking of America’s best management consulting firms. The list was compiled by surveying 7,500 partners and executives of management consultancies, as well as 1,000 senior executives who worked with such firms over the last four years. The chosen firms are divided into distinct sectors, from aerospace and defense to financial institutions, and distinct functional areas such as strategy, sustainability, and digital transformation.
AEA Group, LLC is a financial forensics consulting firm that provides financial, economic and strategic advice to parties involved in complex financial and business challenges.
Our professionals have the experience, credentials, and world-class analytical and technological capabilities to provide a wide range of consulting services.
- John Doody Appointed President Elect of TMA’s Alabama Chapter
- AEA Group Welcomes its Summer Interns
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Welcomes Tucker Helms as a Consultant
- AEA Group Sponsors Science Quest
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms
- Tucker Helms Promoted to Sr. Consultant
- AEA Group, LLC Welcomes Jay Herndon as a Consultant
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Charles Julien
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Kuzmich