Birmingham, AL – AEA Group, in partnership with Balch & Bingham LLP, sponsored Science Quest at the McWane Center benefitting the parents and children of The Bell Center for Early Intervention Programs on June 12, 2019. AEA Group and Balch employees enjoyed a morning at the McWane Science Center with children from The Bell Center, while their parents were treated to some down time and lunch at the McWane Center.
The Bell Center for Early Intervention is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The Bell Center for Early Intervention Programs offers therapeutic services to children ages zero to three who are at risk for developmental delay. The program, located in Homewood, serves 100 children each year from throughout the central Alabama area in six different therapeutic programs including Bright Beginnings, Little Leaps, All About Me, Explore Every Day, My Friends and Kindermusik.
AEA Group, LLC is a financial forensics consulting firm that provides financial, economic and strategic advice to parties involved in complex financial and business challenges. Our professionals have the experience, credentials, and world-class analytical and technological capabilities to provide a wide range of consulting services.
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms
- AEA Group, LLC Welcomes Jay Herndon as a Consultant
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Charles Julien
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Kuzmich
- AEA Group Ranked as One of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms for 2020
- Forbes Names AEA Group, LLC to 2021 America’s Best Management Consulting Firms List
- AEA Group Welcomes Robert Sievers as a Consultant
- Kathleen McKee Moffit Promoted to Principal
- AEA Group Welcomes John Kuzmich as a Consultant
- Key Coleman Joins AEA Group as a Principal
- AEA Group, LLC Named One of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms in 2022 by Forbes