Birmingham, AL – John Charles Julien is currently an MBA Candidate in Financial Risk that is graduating in May of 2021 from The University of Alabama. John Charles grew up moving regularly around the country and graduated from high school in Alexandria, VA.
He attended The University of Alabama for his undergraduate degree in finance, where he graduated magna cum laude.
During his undergraduate years, his family lived in Romania where he was able to work for a summer and travel regularly.
Welcome John Charles!
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Sponsors Science Quest
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms
- AEA Group, LLC Welcomes Jay Herndon as a Consultant
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Kuzmich
- AEA Group Ranked as One of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms for 2020
- Forbes Names AEA Group, LLC to 2021 America’s Best Management Consulting Firms List
- AEA Group Welcomes Robert Sievers as a Consultant
- Kathleen McKee Moffit Promoted to Principal
- AEA Group Welcomes John Kuzmich as a Consultant
- Key Coleman Joins AEA Group as a Principal
- AEA Group, LLC Named One of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms in 2022 by Forbes