Birmingham, AL – John is a Senior at The University of Alabama, studying finance and economics, as well as an Accelerated Master Student pursuing his Master of Science in Finance.
In his free time, he enjoys playing sports with friends, travel and cooking.
John is a native of the State of Michigan.
- John Doody Appointed President Elect of TMA’s Alabama Chapter
- AEA Group Welcomes its Summer Interns
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Welcomes Tucker Helms as a Consultant
- AEA Group Sponsors Science Quest
- AEA Group Recognized as Alabama’s 2020 Financial Litigation Consulting Firm of the Year
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms
- Tucker Helms Promoted to Sr. Consultant
- AEA Group, LLC Welcomes Jay Herndon as a Consultant
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Charles Julien