Birmingham, AL – Tucker graduated from The University of Alabama in 2019 with an MBA with a concentration in Information Systems and Analytics. Tucker previously graduated from The University of Alabama in 2016 with a B.S. in Finance. He also interned with AEA Group during the summer of 2018 and worked part-time with AEA during his second year of the MBA program. While enrolled in the MBA program, he worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for International Business and is a sponsorship coordinator for philanthropy events on campus.
AEA Group, LLC is a financial forensics consulting firm that provides financial, economic and strategic advice to parties involved in complex financial and business challenges. Our professionals have the experience, credentials, and world-class analytical and technological capabilities to provide a wide range of consulting services.
- John Doody Appointed President Elect of TMA’s Alabama Chapter
- AEA Group Welcomes its Summer Interns
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Sponsors Science Quest
- AEA Group Recognized as Alabama’s 2020 Financial Litigation Consulting Firm of the Year
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms