Birmingham, AL – For the fourth consecutive year, Forbes Magazine named AEA Group, LLC one of “America’s Best Management Consulting Firms.” AEA ranked fourth nationally in the “Legal & Litigation” category. The full list is available here.
Forbes unveiled the list after surveying over 7,500 partners and senior executives of management consultancies, as well as 1,000 other senior executives. Forbes awarded AEA Group 4 stars on a scale of 5, meaning that AEA Group was “frequently recommended” by the executives surveyed. In fact, AEA Group was the only boutique and the only firm located in the Southeastern United States to receive such a favorable rank in the “Legal and Litigation” category.
Founded in 2001, AEA Group, LLC is a financial forensics firm providing consulting services related to investigation, litigation consulting, banking, insurance, healthcare, bankruptcy advisory, construction/real estate, energy, intellectual property and risk management. AEA provides expert witnesses, forensic accountants, consulting experts, trustees, valuation analysts and fraud examiners. Those looking for more information can visit aeagroup.com or connect on LinkedIn.
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Sponsors Science Quest
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms
- AEA Group, LLC Welcomes Jay Herndon as a Consultant
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Charles Julien
- AEA Group Welcomes Summer Intern John Kuzmich
- AEA Group Ranked as One of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms for 2020
- AEA Group Welcomes Robert Sievers as a Consultant
- Kathleen McKee Moffit Promoted to Principal
- AEA Group Welcomes John Kuzmich as a Consultant
- Key Coleman Joins AEA Group as a Principal
- AEA Group, LLC Named One of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms in 2022 by Forbes