John R. Doody, Jr., CFA®, was voted President-Elect of the Turnaround Management Association’s Alabama Chapter for 2020.
The Turnaround Management Association (TMA) is the most professionally diverse organization in the corporate restructuring and renewal, and corporate health space.
Established in 1988, TMA has nearly 10,000 members in 52 chapters worldwide, including 32 North American chapters.
Members include turnaround practitioners, attorneys, accountants, advisors, liquidators, consultants, as well as academic, government employees, and members of the judiciary.
- AEA Group Welcomes its Summer Interns
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Welcomes Tucker Helms as a Consultant
- AEA Group Sponsors Science Quest
- AEA Group Recognized as Alabama’s 2020 Financial Litigation Consulting Firm of the Year
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms