Birmingham, AL – Shelby Pappas and Max Ward will be joining AEA Group, LLC in June 2019 as interns.
Shelby is originally from Westerville, Ohio and is pursuing a triple major in Finance, Marketing, and Spanish with a Masters in Finance through the Accelerated Master’s Program.
Max graduated from The University of Alabama in 2018 with a B.S. in Economics and Mathematics, and will graduate in 2019 with an MBA concentrating in Information Systems and Analytics.
- John Doody Appointed President Elect of TMA’s Alabama Chapter
- AEA Group Sponsors the 45th Annual Seminar of the Southern Bankruptcy Law Institute
- Exhibitor at the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting
- AEA Group Welcomes Tucker Helms as a Consultant
- AEA Group Sponsors Science Quest
- AEA Group Recognized as Alabama’s 2020 Financial Litigation Consulting Firm of the Year
- AEA Group Ranked as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms