The Bankruptcy Advisory professionals of AEA Group offer operational, financial and analytical experience to:
- Creditor Committees
- Debtors in Possession
- Litigation Trustees
- Liquidation Trustees
- Special Counsel
We help clients meet the demands of bankruptcy and surrounding business issues.
We are a licensed accounting firm and our accounting, financial forensics and business valuation solutions are fully integrated with the legal issues and business realities of bankruptcy matters.
AEA Group provides insightful financial advisory services to Debtors in Possession by working with management to assess and amend financial reporting, internal controls and operating systems.
We can assist management in:
- Restructuring of debt
- Evaluating business plans and the underlying assumptions to assess a company’s viability
- Preparing liquidation and going-concern scenarios
- Performing solvency evaluation
- Developing various restructuring
- Sale strategies and proposals
- Creditors and creditor committees can engage AEA professionals
- Review financial feasibility of reorganization plans
- Search for potential preferential payments and fraudulent conveyances
- Value businesses
- Assist in maximizing claims recovery
- Evaluate loan collateral
Receiver, Trustee & Liquidating Agent
AEA professionals can be appointed Trustee of both Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Estates to make solvency determinations, pursue recoveries (including adversary proceedings in Federal and State courts) and perform the routine duties of both a Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee.