Formed in 2001 by a former PwC partner, AEA Group combines professional financial advisors with executive-level business leaders in order to deliver consulting services to address client needs.
Our professionals have substantial real life experience operating companies, raising private and public capital, developing technology, installing and managing information systems, acquiring and selling businesses, and winding down operations, among others.
Our team of financial and technology professionals hold a variety of certifications and credentials including:
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Licensing Professional (CLP)